Am I eligible?
To be considered for Huawei’s Seeds for the Future – Industry Focused Education and Training Program students need to match the following criteria:
- An Australian passport holder
- Studying a STEM or related discipline
- Second year of study
- Demonstrate excellent academic acumen – (transcript must be provided)
- Have a strong interest in telecoms and technology issues
- Complete the application form
- Provide a 500 word essay detailing your interest in this program
Is Seeds for the Future for me?
If you are a 2nd year university student studying an ICT-related discipline, Seeds for the Future is for you. You will get...
- Insights into the future of the ICT industry and the opportunities it will provide
- Visit one of Australia’s largest telecommunications companies and hear from industry experts
- Network with industry peers
- Develop EQ skills generally unobtainable at university
- Training reference for inclusion in your CV