What Expenses Do Huawei Cover?
- Return economy flights to China (includes domestic flights required as part of the program)
- Accommodation in China
- Ground transfers required as part of the program
- VISA application costs
Personal expenses at students own cost.
To be considered for Huawei’s Seeds of the Future: China Experience programme students need to match the following criteria:
- be an Australian citizen
- be studying a STEM or related discipline
- be a 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student
- demonstrate excellent academic acumen – (transcript must be provided)
- have a strong interest in telecoms and technology issues
- are facinitated by the rise of Asia and are keen to get practical experience working for a dynamic global business
- complete the application form
- provide a submission that answers “Why science and technological innovation is essential for Australia’s future?” The submission can either be in writing up to 300 words and/or video of up to two minutes.
- Successful applicants will be expected to attend a briefing session prior to departure where they will have the opportunity to meet with others participating in the program. Huawei will cover the cost of flights/transport.
- This is a non-salaried work experience programme and participation does not imply that employment is guaranteed following graduation.
- A valid passport will be required for international travel.